[ASA] Astronomy Governance Options Paper - update to phone number

Yeshe Fenner yeshe.fenner at astronomyaustralia.org.au
Fri Jun 26 13:47:52 AEST 2015

Dear ASA members,

The Department of Industry & Science have requested a change to the contact
phone number for Damian Doyle. If you wish to contact Damian, please call *02
6102 9180*.

To avoid confusion, I have also updated the phone number in the email
appended below.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Yeshe