[ASA] Congratulations to Brian Schmidt: Incoming ANU VC

Andrew Hopkins andrew.hopkins at aao.gov.au
Wed Jun 24 13:32:50 AEST 2015

Dear all,

  And closely following on the heels of the previous email, I would
like to extend the congratulations of the Society to our Honorary Fellow,
Professor Brian Schmidt, on the announcement that he has been named
as the next Vice-Chancellor of The Australian National University.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-24/nobel-laureate-brian-schmidt-named-new-anu-vice-chancellor/6569428

Congratulations Brian!

Andrew Hopkins
President, ASA

--
Prof. Andrew Hopkins, Head of Research and Outreach
Australian Astronomical Observatory