[ASA] Citizen Science Project for National Science Week and International Year of Light

Céline d'Orgeville celine.dorgeville at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 12:01:47 AEDT 2015

Dear ASA,

National Science Week is looking to create/promote a citizen science project related to the International Year of Light. The astronomy community may very well have such a project ready or that could be developed in collaboration with the Australian Science Teachers Association.

Please get in touch with Delese Brewster (contact information below) to discuss your ideas. Also let me know if/when you do so I can remain informed on behalf of the International Year of Light Australian Committee.

Thank you,
*******************
Celine d'Orgeville
Instrument Scientist - Laser Physics
Advanced Technology and Instrumentation Centre Student Convenor
Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Australian National University
Mount Stromlo Observatory, Cotter Road, Weston Creek, ACT 2611, Australia

Phone:  +61 2 6125 6374
E-mail: celine.dorgeville at anu.edu.au
https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/d-orgeville-c
http://www.rsaa.anu.edu.au