[ASA] ANITA Google Hangout February Lectures

Darren Croton dcroton at astro.swin.edu.au
Thu Feb 5 15:03:05 AEDT 2015

Dear ANITA and ASA members.

Welcome to our 2015 lecture series! We have an exciting year in front of us and i’ll announce more detail on that soon.

For now, to kick things off for February we have a special guest lecturer, David Wilner from the Harvard Center for Astrophysics. David is the Associate Director of the Radio & Geoastronomy Division and an expert in circumstellar disks, the formation of planets, and the development of aperture synthesis techniques.

He’ll be giving us two lectures on consecutive weeks:

Title: Radio Astronomy and Interferometry Fundamentals