[ASA] Job opening: Astronomy Curator Grade 1 at Sydney Observatory

Andrew Hopkins andrew.hopkins at aao.gov.au
Tue Feb 3 11:49:43 AEDT 2015

Dear all,

     Toner Stevenson brought my attention to the following
opportunity, which is currently being advertised.

Curator Grade 1, Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences
http://www.jobs.nsw.gov.au/
To find the specific ad, you will need to search on the website (an

Application deadline is Monday 16 Feb. 2015.

I encourage you to distribute this opportunity to appropriate
candidates.

Andrew Hopkins

--
A. Prof. Andrew Hopkins, Head of Research and Outreach
Australian Astronomical Observatory