[ASA] Call for agenda items - ANZ SKA Science Advisory Committee

Bryan Gaensler bryan.gaensler at sydney.edu.au
Sun Oct 5 13:36:32 AEDT 2014

Dear ASA colleagues,

As described in my email from August below, the Aus/NZ Square Kilometre Array Science Advisory Committee (SAC) meets on a regular basis to advise the ANZSCC on issues relating to the SKA and to the Australia/NZ SKA effort.

The SAC is the main conduit through which the community can provide direct feedback to government and other stakeholders on all issues relating to the SKA.  The next meeting of the SAC will be on Wed 22 October 2014. If there are any issues you wish to raise, submissions you wish to make, or questions you want answered at this meeting, please email me or one of the other SAC members below with the specifics and details by 5pm AEDT on Tue 14 Oct 2014.

regards,

Bryan Gaensler
SAC Chair

PROFESSOR BRYAN GAENSLER | Australian Laureate Fellow
ARC Centre of Excellence for All-sky Astrophysics (CAASTRO)
Sydney Institute for Astronomy | School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room 216, 44 Rosehill Street, Redfern, NSW 2016, Australia
T +61 2 9351 6053 | F +61 2 9036 7843 | M +61 430 129 997
E bryan.gaensler at sydney.edu.au | W http://caastro.org/gaensler