[ASA] WIA Chapter Nominations - Outcome

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Mon Mar 3 21:14:06 AEDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the following Chapter members have nominated for positions  on the WIA Chapter Steering Committee. These colleagues have all been elected unopposed.

Full representatives (term: 2 years) - elected unopposed
 	- Andrew Walsh - Curtin University
	- Alan Duffy - University of Melbourne
	- Sarah Pierce - CSIRO

- Student Representative (term: 1 year) - elected unopposed
	- Jane Kaczmarek - The University of Sydney

Statements from these newly elected SC members are included in the attached file.  We thank all the nominees and congratulate them on their election to the WIA Chapter Steering Committee.

Kind regards
Raquel Salmeron - WIA Secretary
Céline d’Orgeville - Returning Officer