[ASA] CAASTRO in the Classroom PLUS

Jamie Farnes jamie.farnes at sydney.edu.au
Tue Feb 4 13:48:12 AEDT 2014

Wish you had experience organising a mini-lecture series? Wish you had
opportunity to teach your knowledge to high school students (years 11-12)?

CAASTRO in the Classroom is to offer an expanded lecture on 'The
Electromagnetic Spectrum' to schools across NSW at the end of March. We're
currently looking for eager and excellent speakers, who have the
organisational finesse required to construct a fun and accessible talk that
highlights key aspects of the curriculum.

We're particularly keen to hear from students and postdocs who may benefit
the most from this rewarding experience.

If this sounds good to you, or for further details, then please get in
touch at citc at caastro.org

All the best,
Jamie & Shane

--
DR JAMIE FARNES | Postdoctoral Researcher in Polarimetry
Sydney Institute for Astronomy | School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room 202, 44 Rosehill Street, Redfern, NSW 2016, Australia
T +61 2 9114 2300 | M +61 406 124 259
E jamie.farnes at sydney.edu.au