[ASA] AAO Observer February 2013

Andy Green agreen at aao.gov.au
Wed Mar 6 00:24:20 AEDT 2013

In this Issue
	 KOALA &emdash; A new Integral Field Spectroscopic facility for the AAT
	 The Global Jet Watch observatories
	 DECam is an infrared camera too
	 On the 3D Structure of the Mass, Metallicity, and SFR Space for SF Galaxies
	 AAT follow-up of the Supernova Survey Fields of the Dark Energy Survey
	 Galactic Archaeological Surveys: Past, Present and Future

Observatory news
Sparking Interest in Science
Perspectives from the AAO Planning Day
CYCLOPS2 & CURE Commissioned
Chasing Shadows
AusGO Corner

February 2013, Edition #123

In this edition, we have exciting new science, instrument and observatory news as well as all our usual features like the Director's Message, AusGO corner, North Ryde News and a Letter from Coona. All available as a PDF file at AAO Observer #123 .

You're receiving this newsletter because you're on the ASA mailing list.
Having trouble reading this? View it in your browser.