[ASA] Victoria University of Wellington: Postdoctoral position in radio astronomy

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Fri Nov 23 13:51:05 AEDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

(Apologies to those who receive this more than once.)

I am currently advertising a 3-year postdoctoral position in support of New Zealand's science involvement in the MWA & ASKAP. The successful candidate will work within the Radio Astronomy Group at the Victoria University of Wellington on a project to understand diffuse radio emission with the MWA and later ASKAP. Ideally we are looking for someone with a background in interferometry who can advance survey science, particularly for diffuse extragalactic sources, with MWA and ASKAP.

Further details of the position and the online application portal can be found here:
http://vacancies.vuw.ac.nz/positiondetail.asp?p=6405

Please pass this on to your colleagues, or contact me if you would like further information about this opportunity.

Best regards,

Melanie

Dr Melanie Johnston-Hollitt
SKA Organisation Ltd. Board of Directors (New Zealand scientific representative)
Chair, New Zealand SKA Research & Development Consortium,
Leader, Radio Astronomy
School of Chemical & Physical Sciences
Victoria University of Wellington
PO Box 600