[ASA] CASS Radio Astronomy School 2012

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Sun Jul 29 17:20:25 AEST 2012

Dear all,

My apologies if you have received this e-mail twice...

I am writing to announce that registration for the CASS Radio Astronomy School is now open. The school will be held at the Australia Telescope Compact Array, NSW, on 24-28 September 2012.

Details on how to register can be found on the school website (http://www.atnf.csiro.au/research/radio-school/2012/index.html). Please note that registration will close on 31/08/12 and is on a first come, first serve basis as places are limited. The website also has information on how to apply for student assistance if required.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Best regards,

Thomas Franzen (on behalf of the SOC)

Thomas Franzen | Super Science Fellow
CSIRO Astronomy & Space Science