[ASA] Accommodation at ASM

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Sun Jun 17 20:57:37 AEST 2012

Dear All,

We still have 10 rooms left in New college at UNSW for anyone looking for a good deal for accommodation during the ASA meeting.

New College is on the UNSW campus. The cost per night is $65 including continental breakfast. The rooms have shared bathrooms. Alcohol consumption and smoking are not permitted within the college. However, there are several excellent pubs nearby. There is more information on our website, and at the New college website - http://www.newcollege.unsw.edu.au/sydney/casual-accommodation.

Best wishes,

LOC ASA 2012

Dr Maria Cunningham
maria.cunningham at unsw.edu.au
Senior Lecturer
School of Physics, UNSW, Sydney NSW 2052, Australia