[ASA] Photographs with the ASA's history

Krzysztof Bolejko bolejko at physics.usyd.edu.au
Tue May 3 12:25:46 AEST 2016

Dear ASA Members,

We are writing to ask if you have any old photographs that are related to
the history of the Astronomical Society of Australia.

This year we are celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the ASA and because of
this we would like to compile a set of photographs to commemorate the
history of our Society.
If you have any photographs or artifices, or know anyone who could have
such items please do let us know.

Also, we would like to encourage all of you to attend the 2016 Annual
Scientific Meeting in Sydney and celebrate the 50th Anniversary of ASA with
us.

For additional information please visit our website www.asa2016.org or
email the Local Organising Committee at info at asa2016.org.

Best regards,