[ASA] ANITA survey

Daniel Price daniel.price at monash.edu
Thu Jun 9 14:02:27 AEST 2016

Dear ASA members,

We would like to bring to your attention a survey being conducted by the ANITA chapter of the ASA (see http://anita.edu.au). The main purpose of this survey is to poll you for your views on the usefulness of ANITA to you, and how you would like to see ANITA evolve over the coming few years. This is your opportunity to shape ANITA’s future!  You do not need to specifically be an ANITA member to participate.

The survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ANITA2016_survey

We will discuss the survey results at the ANITA chapter meeting of the upcoming ASA annual scientific meeting, so we will close the survey by Thursday 30th June.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Macquart and the ANITA steering committee